Do you drink coffee and know things? This article’s for you!
Drink coffee and start your day on a high note.
Most of you will agree that Mornings are better with coffee.
There are good reasons to drink coffee. A big shoutout to all coffee lovers. Some of you might love it so much that it leaves you frothing at the mouth.
Here’s how your beloved drink of choice is keeping you healthy. You all need reasons where you’re completely justified in drinking a cup of coffee to start the day off on a sweet note.
From now on when It’s coffee o’clock.. Remember these healthy reasons while you Inhale the caffeine, exhale the negativity.
We bring you the Big fat 10 reasons to go for it as soon as you wake up and go for it to lift your spirits and make your day.
- Reduces post-workout muscle pain by up to 48% (Journal of Pain, March 2007)
- Coffee drinkers have DNA with stronger integrity since the white blood cells have far fewer instances of spontaneous DNA strand breakage( European Journal of Nutrition).
- A cup of brewed coffee contributes upto 1.8 grams of fiber.
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver. It also protects acute Parkinson’s disease.
- Lowers risk of Type 2 Diabetes by 9%. Decaf coffee decreased risk by 6% per cup. Those who consumed 6 or more cups per day had a 22% lower risk of diabetes.
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease – There is considerable evidence that caffeine may protect against Alzheimer’s (European Journal of Neurology)
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression (Archives of Internal Medicine). Study says that those who drink 4 or more cups of coffee were 20% less likely to suffer from depression.
- Less risk of heart disease. Also, those consuming 3 cups of coffee a day tend to develop less calcification in their coronary arteries. A 2019 study confirmed that coffee doesn’t cause hardening of the arteries.
- Lower Risk of Multiple Sclerosis by protecting against the development and reoccurrence of MS. It prevents the neural inflammation that possibly leads to the disease developing.
- Coffee reduces colorectal cancer risk. Even moderate consumption of coffee can reduce the odds of developing colorectal cancer by 26%.
After this, some of you might not live without your daily dose of caffeine. Now that you know how beneficial it is, you are more prepared to start your day with a layer of foam into their coffee mugs.
So get your resting coffee face all brightened up because now you know the benefits.
So get on and break your best mugs while you hit yourselves with your best espresso shot. Have some coffee and own the day.